Przemysław Kołodziejczyk (eshlox)
I'm a programmer from Poland. Most of my career has been related to web development (backend/frontend).
I occasionally write about things I like (or don't like). Here are the last five posts:
- Why do I never use SSO?
- Passwordless authentication via e-mail link. Should we use it?
- Navigation as a separate page
- How to easily generate favicons
You can find a list of all articles on the blog page.
I'm a software developer. It's my work and my hobby. The main areas I deal with:
- Backend development (Python, NodeJS)
- Frontend development (TypeScript, React)
- Google Cloud, Firebase, Netlify
In my spare time, I like to play games (PS/Xbox) and watch movies.